Thursday, February 18, 2010

Help Me, Allah!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Salam Alaykk~


The hate that I feel in my heart is real,
But these are feelings that I don't want to feel.
Please Allah help me to be strong,
As I know feeling like this is wrong.
You know the pain and anger that I feel in my heart,
Please take it away, make it depart.
I'm so tired and weary Dear Lord,
These feelings I cannot afford.
I want to feel alive, I want to feel free,
I want to be the best Muslim that I can be.
Please take this pain, throw it away,
I need to prostrate to You and pray.
Please Allah forgive my anger,
These feelings are from Shaytaan- I'm in danger!
Please calm my heart, calm my mind,
Let me feel the peace that I yearn to find.
Thank You Allah for hearing me out,
Thank You Allah for allowing me to take the right route.


p/s: Allah, when I am confused, please guide me.
Allah, please help and show me the best way to find my own path in life. Ameen, Ya Rabb!



1 heart (s):

Pria Pena said...

all people dont want these feeling same like me and you too. satans are behind all of these. they whispered us to hate others.

ya ALLAH, please bless us!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers